points - Details)
- The pretty floral cover design is enhanced with gold foil, glossy highlights, and raised embossing.
- Yellow interior endsheets complement the design.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages provide plenty of space for your personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Convenient inside back cover pocket is perfect for notes, reminders, business cards, and more.
- Coordinating elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Compact size: 5” wide x 7” high; fits in most purses, backpacks, and totes.
- A nice gift!
From the Publisher
Yellow Flowers Journal
Let your writings bloom in this elegant little lined journal.
160 writing pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems
Elegant Floral Motif
Sunny yellow blossoms on delicate stems decorate the cover of this bright little journal.
Gold foil details and gloss highlights add polish and style.
Premium Paper Perfect for Pen and Pencil Alike
Mid-weight ivory paper is luxuriously smooth. Light gray lines subtly guide your writing. Archival quality meets international standards for permanence. The sewn binding lies flat.
Pens and fine-line markers lay down crisp ink without feathering or bleed-through. Colored pencil shows up vividly, and graphite erases cleanly with light pressure.
Tuck receipts, stray notes, tickets, and more into the back-cover pocket, which expands for ease of access.
To secure everything, pull the elastic band closure over the cover when you shut the journal.
Lovely and Functional
Peter Pauper Press’s small journals combine charm and practicality. Each hardcover volume features rounded corners for reduced wear; a coordinating elastic closure to protect the pages from hard knocks; and a sturdy sewn binding.
Little details like complementary endpapers and raised endbands complete the design.
The compact size fits easily into most backpacks, purses, and tote bags.
Yellow Flowers Journal
160 lightly-lined pages.
Acid-free archival-quality paper.
Cover features gold foil accents, gloss highlights, and raised embossing.
Inside back cover pocket.
Yellow elastic band closure.
Binding lies flat for ease of use.
5 inches wide by 7 inches high.
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter — and later, his wife, Edna — sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy — and our customers’ expectations — of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, Mount Vernon, New York, circa 1948.