(as of Jul 24,2021 09:58:21 UTC – Details)
- Lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Journal format features ultra-stiff hard covers that double as writing boards.
- Sturdy wire-o binding means the pages lie flat for writing ease.
- Appealing Tree of Life cover design features the quote: ”The roots of wisdom feed the tree of knowledge” outlined in eye-catching gold foil.
- Matching gold wire-o rings.
- Elastic band attached to the back cover marks your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Journal measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- 160 pages.
From the Publisher
Tree of Life Journal
One of our Black Rock Journal series
As original as your writing, Black Rock Journals are durable, versatile, and individual
Robust hardcover format
Ultra-stiff Black Rock Journal covers protect your journal entries and provide a sturdy surface on which to write.
Durable wire-o allows your journal to lie flat for comfortable writing.
You can also flip the front cover all the way around for writing on your lap and in other tight spaces.
Curved corners prevent unwanted dings.
Black Rock Journal covers provide a solid writing surface
Tree of Life cover design is stamped in gold foil.
The phrase ”The Roots of Wisdom Feed the Tree of Knowledge” sets the tone for your journaling sessions.
A comfortable creative experience
Lightly printed lines guide your writing while being unobtrusive enough to allow for drawing and sketching.
Smooth acid-free archival paper resists bleed-through.
Pen and pencil glide over the page.
Let your writing flourish within the pages of this inviting journal
Large enough to write in expansively, but lightweight and compact enough to fit within most bags and backpacks.
Great for students and professionals
In class or in the office? Wire-o binding allows journal to lie flat on your desk for easy note-taking.
Out in the field or at a conference? Ultra-thick journal covers make great writing surfaces when a desk is unavailable.
Plenty of space
160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, jotting down quotations or poems.
Acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
About our Tree of Life Journal:
Sturdy Black Rock format features ultra-stiff hard covers that double as writing boards
Wire-o binding allows journal to lie flat
Elastic band attached to the back cover marks your place or keeps your journal closed
Journal measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.