(as of Aug 24,2020 17:34:28 UTC – Details)
Unlock Your Child’s Creativity With This K-2 Primary Draw and Write Journal with Bonus Coloring Pages
Are you looking for ways to encourage your child to express their thoughts and feelings?
Creative writing and drawing has been shown to build confidence and increase imagination. Young writers can create their own story characters, heroes and fairy tales – leading to increased freedom of expression and confidence.
This draw and write notebook features a large blank space for drawing and 7 lines for writing on the front and back of every page.
Hint: Use the “Look Inside” feature on your computer to see exactly what the interior looks like before you buy.
Your child can write stories, keep a daily journal or even simply practice their handwriting and drawing related objects.
Looking for a fun interactive project? You can have your child draw and write on one page, and then you tell the next part of the story by drawing and writing on the following page.
- Not too big – not too small. Composition book measures 9-3/4″ x 7-1/2″
- Soft cover with a premium matte finish
- Encourages drawing and journaling for birthdays, sleepovers, holidays, school events and more.
- Compatible with Zaner-Bloser, McDoughal Littell and D’Nealian handwriting methods.
- Includes Bonus Coloring Pages
If you’re ready to help your child bring their ideas and stories to life with their own Primary Draw and Write Composition Notebook – then scroll up and click “add to cart”.