(as of Jul 24,2021 04:43:18 UTC – Details)
- Lightly lined writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen beautifully.
- Journal cover is a reproduction of a 19th-century gold-tooled binding of a volume of poems by Dante Gabriel Rossetti, who wrote, ”Bless love and hope, true soul; for we are here.”
- Intricate design is embellished with gold foil.
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- A gold satin ribbon bookmark marks your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Journal measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high.
- 160 pages.
From the Publisher
Gilded Rosettes Journal
Its cover design reproduces a 19th-century gold-tooled volume of poetry by Dante Gabriel Rossetti, who wrote, ‘Bless love and hope, true soul; for we are here.’
160 writing pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems
Complex pattern of flowers, leaves, miniature stars, and other accents gleams with gold foiling.
Raised embossing lends dimension and calls attention to detail.
A detail of the pattern is reproduced on the spine.
Dark blue matte hardcover.
Gold page edges
Gold tipping makes each page edge shine, catching the light as you turn it.
Sturdy hardcover volume is made to last.
Inside, you’ll find a smooth-finish writing surface—no smudging or streaking.
Thick ivory paper is lightly lined to accommodate any need—diary entries, class notes, sketches, you name it!
Archival quality helps preserve your entries.
A gold ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
Lovely and functional
Peter Pauper Press journals combine beauty and practicality
Hardcover volume features a sturdy sewn binding.
Journal is large enough to write in comfortably, but small enough to fit inside a messenger bag or backpack.
Perfect for pen and pencil alike
Pens and fine-line markers lay down crisp ink without feathering or bleed-through.
Colored pencil shows up vividly.
Graphite erases cleanly with light pressure.
Little details, like matching bronze endpapers and dark blue raised headbands and endbands, complete the design.
About our Gilded Rosettes Journal:
Ornate cover design reproduces a 19th-century book of poetry
160 lightly lined pages
Gilded-gold page edging
Durable bookbound hardcover
Journal measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/2” high
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.