(as of Jul 24,2021 10:46:10 UTC – Details)
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium acid-free archival paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- Matching elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps your journal closed.
- Cover design features an iridescent outer space scene in silver, blue, midnight, and magenta.
- Magenta interior endsheets complement the design.
- Journal measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high.
From the Publisher
A stellar journal to see you through your next writing odyssey!
160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems
Interstellar nebulas, made luminous with iridescent highlights, explode across the cover in spectacular blues, pinks, and purples.
Inside, you’ll find a smooth-finish writing surface—no smudging or streaking.
Thick ivory paper is lightly lined to accommodate any need—diary entries, class notes, sketches, you name it!
Archival quality helps preserve your entries.
Sturdy sewn binding.
Handy storage pocket
Tuck receipts, notes, favorite photos, and more into the back cover pocket, which expands for ease of access.
To secure everything, pull the elastic band closure over the cover when you shut the journal.
Lovely and functional
Peter Pauper Press’s mid-size journals combine beauty and practicality
Each hardcover volume features rounded corners for reduced wear.
Matching elastic closure protects pages from hard knocks.
Sturdy sewn binding.
Perfect for pen and pencil alike
Pens and fine-line markers lay down crisp ink without feathering or bleed-through.
Colored pencil shows up vividly.
Graphite erases cleanly with light pressure.
Little details, like magenta endpapers and dark blue raised headbands and endbands, complete the design.
Mid-size journal size fits into most bags and backpacks.
About our Galaxy Journal:
160 lightly lined writing pages
Acid-free archival-quality paper
Cover design is enhanced with iridescent highlights
Inside back cover pocket
Matching elastic band closure
Mid-size journal measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.