points - Details)
- Lightly-lined pages provide plenty of space for notes, quotations, poems, and personal reflections.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- A skulk of smartly-dressed foxes poses in hats, vests, and ties against a stone-gray background.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, reminders, business cards, etc.
- Gloss highlights and raised embossing add shine and dimension.
- Bright orange interior endsheets complement the design with a quirky zig-zag pattern.
- An orange elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Journal measures 6 inches wide by 8 inches high.
- 160 pages.
From the Publisher
Dapper Foxes Journal
Let this fun fox journal inspire your writing!
160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems
Smartly-attired foxes – in hats, vests, ties, spectacles, and monocles – pose against a stone-gray background.
Gloss highlights and raised embossing make our foxes ‘pop’.
Inside, you’ll find a smooth-finish writing surface—no smudging or streaking.
Thick ivory paper is lightly lined to accommodate any need—diary entries, class notes, sketches, you name it!
Archival quality helps preserve your entries.
Sturdy sewn binding.
Handy storage pocket
Tuck receipts, notes, favorite photos, and more into the back cover pocket, which expands for ease of access.
To secure everything, pull the elastic band closure over the cover when you shut the journal.
Fun and functional
Peter Pauper Press’s mid-size journals combine charm and practicality
Each hardcover volume features rounded corners for reduced wear.
Matching elastic closure protects pages from hard knocks.
Sturdy sewn binding.
Perfect for pen and pencil alike
Pens and fine-line markers lay down crisp ink without feathering or bleed-through.
Colored pencil shows up vividly.
Graphite erases cleanly with light pressure.
Little details, like orange chevron-patterned endpapers and orange-and-yellow raised headbands and endbands, complete the design.
Mid-size journal size fits into most bags and backpacks.
About our Dapper Foxes Journal:
160 lightly lined writing pages
Acid-free archival-quality paper
Cover design is enhanced with raised embossing and gloss highlights
Inside back cover pocket
Matching elastic band closure
Mid-size journal measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.